The Refectory Manager

The refectory . . . A place to nourish the soul. A place to share the savory comestibles, the sweet confections, the salty condiments of the things that matter. A place to ruminate the cud of politics. A place to rant on the railings of religion. A place to arrange the flowers of sanguine beauty. A place to pause in the repose of shelter. Welcome, my friend. The Refectory Manager

My Photo
Name:
Location: College Place, Washington, United States

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fin...

I was just about to write my thoughts on your previous two letters when
I saw a somber subject line.

Life is so full of disappointments and shattered expectations. Moments
in time that tear at your soul and destroy a fragile part of you that
you placed so much joy and hope in.

That stinging, raw pain. Like a scraped knee that screams at you every
day, reminding you of the disaster from whence it came.

Lost companionship and the hurt hearts of man and animal..

It is a truly saddening thing. I am sorry, my friend.

Maybe these turns of events will lead to a greater outcome still, one
filled with happiness and love after all.

Keep your furry friend in your prayers. He has a lot ahead of him.

Hugs,

Equator

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read your story big brother. It broke my heart. It is your home also and it is time for you to realize that. That dog needed you just like you needed him. Have you let the "old lady" read this story? If she doesn't let you go back and get the dog then I am very saddened by her actions. Go get your friend.
Little sister.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home